View our quarterly LEED rating system and reference guide addenda for April 2017.
The April 2017 quarterly LEED rating system and reference guide addenda is now available.
To view the changes:
- Visit the addenda database and search for 4/14/2017.
- Visit the credit library and select the “Interpretation” tab within each credit.
- Download the reference guide tables.
No new interpretations were published this quarter.
Existing LEED Interpretation 10457: EQ Credit Daylight was updated to include a definition for Automated Dynamic Façade System.
The LEED v4 for Building Design and Construction and LEED v4 for Interior Design and Construction reference guides were updated to clarify guidance for European projects using Materials and Resources credit Building Product Disclosure and Optimization—Material Ingredients.
To see all corrections, download the reference guide tables.
Pilot credit updates
The following pilot credit was added to the Pilot Credit Library this quarter:
WEpc115—Whole Project Water Use Reduction is an alternative compliance path for LEED v4 for Building Design and Construction projects. It allows you to quantify water use with whole-building water balance modeling, similar to the compliance path for whole-building energy modeling.
Form and calculator updates
- LEED v2009 Water Use Reduction Calculator v07—5000071
- LEED v4 Indoor Water Use Calculator v03—5000072
- LEED for Homes Mid-rise—Energy Model Information Form—5000073
- Legal Wood Pilot ACP Calculator—5000074 and 5000075
- LEED v4 Minimum Energy Performance Calculator v04 and LEED v2009 Minimum Energy Performance Calculator v08—5000076
Updates to the web-based reference guide
A new interactive module, “Whole Building LCA in Practice: Part 2,” has been added to the LEED v4 BD+C web-based reference guide under MR Credit Building Life-Cycle Impact Reduction, Option 4.
Haven’t seen the new guides? View the sample credits in the LEED credit library.
Courses to watch on Education@USGBC
View this month’s selection of three courses to grow your LEED, green building and sustainability knowledge.
- Bright Ideas—Integrative Design and the LEED v4 Rating System
- LEED v4 LT Credit Samples
- LEED v4 Credit Tutorials: Sustainable Sites (BD+C/ID+C)\